We know that maintaining ones health is a journey and sometimes taking yourself out of your environment is necessary to see. That is why, we wholeheartedly believe that change, growth and healing happens outside of the office. We have cultivated a team of experts to guide you through an experience that helps you to reconnect with yourself and gives you clarity about what actions you can take in your day to day life. Whether you have been on your self care journey for years or just getting started or maybe you are just looking for a day of rest, we got you!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
60 min: breathing exercises & guided meditation with Brooke
75 min: extended yoga practice with Christie
30 min: area specific therapeutic massage with Sal & Jez
60 min: Integration & wellness workshop with our Clinic Director Dr. Stephens, DC, CCSP
Enjoy the retreat ENTIRELY outside. Lunch, snacks and gifts provided too!
Locaton: 303 2nd St plaza (in front of the clinic), downtown SF
Important note: Motus Clinic takes the COVID-19 pandemic and your safety very seriously. As such we will be taking the following strict safety precautions to protect your health and safety:
- This event will be limited to 10 participants
- Masks will be worn at all times
- Participants will maintain a minimum distance of 6ft apart
- All participants will be screened
- This event will be held outside, ensuring good ventilation
- Snacks and meals will be pre-made and individually packaged by local vendors
- Sanitization stations will be available throughout the plaza, clinic and building