We are an “out-of-network” clinic that requires upfront payment. If you have Chiropractic and Physical Therapy insurance coverage, you can receive reimbursement. We do accept Medical Reimbursement Accounts (MRA), flexible spending account (FSA) and health savings account (HSA) as methods of payment.
First Class Facilities
Rehabilitation, living a healthy life or achieving peak athletic performance is not possible with a fancy app, smartwatch or youtube video. Whether you are post-op, have a chronic injury or training to achieve a personal best, the Motus Method embodies an eloquent balance of science backed medicine, mobility, strength and a holistic approach to deliver long term results and care that works.
We are a Self-Pay clinic
Providing the highest level of care requires significant one-on one time with our patients, hence we include buffer into the daily schedule and throttle up or down our new patient intake program accordingly. Members also require space and equipment to be available, hence we limit the number of members per hour at the gym. Give us a call to tell us about your situation and we’ll do everything we can to bring you on board.
- The Motus philosophy is rooted in a sustainable health care narrative. We believe in providing an elite level of care to individuals willing to invest in their own health, body and mind.
- A reduced level of care is all that can be provided for the amount insurance companies are willing to pay…and as a result, patients suffer or never achieve sustainable health.
- It allows us to provide one on one comprehensive care with our team of doctors.
- In a typical insurance clinic, 10% of the time is spent with the doctor and 90% of the time is spent with “interns”; at Motus, we don’t even have interns, you receive the best care form out team of Doctors and licensed professionals.
First visit is an hour long; you pay upfront.
We’ll focus on listening and discussing your concerns/goals.
A “custom” physical/lifestyle exam is conducted.
As a team, we’ll outline your treatment, plan of care, goals and start treatment right away.
- Because we are doctors, reimbursement from your insurance is simply a matter of submitting the paperwork; we’ll do this for you.
- In the end, the insurance company pays their reduced amount and the patient makes up for the rest to receive the highest level of care.
Superbills are submitted to your insurance for reimbursement, co-founder Joanna Solano works magic with the proper codes and paperwork; consider it handled already.
- Will it be fully reimbursed? It depends. All insurance plans vary and we have some who receive full reimbursement but we cannot guarantee your reimbursement as many factors contribute to the end result. With the specialized receipts we have developed, the process is simplified for you so you can focus on your care.
- We are also happy to assist when/if any issues arise as best we can.
Wisdom & Longevity
Purple – the color of wisdom, education and an imaginative and creative team. An “Anything is possible” experience that is a step away from the ordinary.
Performance & Youthful energy
Yellow – represents intoxicating energy, happy and invested with focus on Nutrition and Coaching. Represents optimism, youthfulness, clarity, and warmth.
Strength & Mobility
Active Lifestyle + Fitness
Blue – the foundation of the Motus Method. Blue is associated to strength, trust, flow like water (mobility), calmness, serenity (peace of mind), reliability and tranquility.
Passion for Health
Invest in Yourself
Red – Related to survival, cardiovascular health, alertness, safety and physical self, increased heart rate, love and invest in yourself.
Professional, PHDs, Certified
Eloquent Balance of Science and Holistic Care
Grey – calm and professional. A sensible and eloquent balance of science backed medicine to “solve/reverse problems” plus prevention via the four colors.
The Motus Team & Bios
We are located on the plaza level of the 303 building, where the fountain and grassy seating area is located.
There are two entrances, one is on Folsom street, near Wells Fargo, and the other is on Harrison street. Park on level P2 and enter through the north tower door, if possible. First hour is free! $5 each hour after that; be sure to get validated at the front desk before you leave.
Monday 10am – 7pm
Tuesday 9am – 6pm
Wednesday 7am – 1pm
Thursday 19am – 6pm
Friday 7am – 1pm
In our clinic: changing room and lockers with extra change of clothes (if needed), towels and shower products if you forget your own. In our building: bathrooms, showers, and additional lockers; bicycle and garage parking.
We accept cash, Debit cards, Credit cards, checks, Medical Reimbursement Acounts (MRA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) cards.
We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Please call or email by noon the business day prior to your appointment to avoid being charged. The fee is 100% of the cost of the visit you missed.